Strangers -> Leads
Normally, agents buy leads (expensive) or run ads to get leads (low CR).
EOwn library provides you with 3 content stream types to increase CR and get leads at an affordable price:
– Educate: Content that helps your prospects solve their problems
– Engage: interest-based and community content that connects you with prospects
– Conversions: listings, lead forms, CTA images,… to encourage purchases
Lead- > Qualified Lead-> Customer
Most agents fail at this stage, they either don’t have enough time or they don’t know how to deliver value to their prospects.
EOwn’s library provides you with content stream templates that help fill this gap:
– Educate: Valuable & Actionable content
– Engage: Quote, viral images, engaging images,…
– Conversions: listings, lead forms, CTA images,…
Pending -> Closed Customer
At this stage, most agents give up too soon. They aren’t aware that most sales need 5 follow-ups.
EOwn library provides you with many different follow-up templates, just plug and play.
– Educate: Follow up and address all the objections they might have
– Conversions: CTA
Past Customers --> Referrals
Finally, close the transactions does not mean you’re done with your customers.
Nurturing them so they will give you referrals is probably the most important part:
– Engage: Email templates, phone call scripts,… to follow up and establish strong relationships with your previous customers
– Conversions: Ask for referrals