Strangers -> Leads
Normally, agents buy leads (expensive) or run ads to get leads (low CR).
EOwn library provides you with 3 content stream types to increase CR and get leads at an affordable price:
– Educate: Content that helps your prospects solve their problems
– Engage: interest-based and community content that connects you with prospects
– Conversions: listings, lead forms, CTA images,… to encourage purchases
Lead- > Qualified Lead-> Customer
Most agents fail at this stage, they either don’t have enough time or they don’t know how to deliver value to their prospects.
EOwn’s library provides you with content stream templates that help fill this gap:
– Educate: Valuable & Actionable content
– Engage: Quote, viral images, engaging images,…
– Conversions: listings, lead forms, CTA images,…
Pending -> Closed Customer
At this stage, most agents give up too soon. They aren’t aware that most sales need 5 follow-ups.
EOwn library provides you with many different follow-up templates, just plug and play.
– Educate: Follow up and address all the objections they might have
– Conversions: CTA
Past Customers --> Referrals
Finally, close the transactions does not mean you’re done with your customers.
Nurturing them so they will give you referrals is probably the most important part:
– Engage: Email templates, phone call scripts,… to follow up and establish strong relationships with your previous customers
– Conversions: Ask for referrals
Pick a Template and use it for your own needs
Purchasing a fixer-upper can be an intimidating process, but if you follow these...
I'm sorry if your contract has expired with your listing agent, and no...
How To Build And Nurture Your Sphere Of Influence
Nurturing your sphere of influence is such an important strategy to grow your...
The Complete Guide to Sell Home After Divorce
This comprehensive guide covers the options you have if you are faced with...
First-time Home Sellers Must Know!
ou’re ready to sell your home so you can embark on some new,...
What You Have To Know About Mortgage
Banks have made it easier to achieve the dream of becoming a homeowner...
Comprehensive Guide: First Time Hombuyers
First-time homebuyers would typically be interested in knowing the basics of home-buying processes,...
Home Valuation: Expert Guide
In this expert roundup, I’ve collected the top tips from a number of...
Are you looking to buy or sell a house in Florida but don't...
Planning to step into in the Washington Housing market? I got you covered!...
How long have you been thinking about putting your home up for sale?...
Should you sell your house right after your spouse dies? Check it out...
No commiment, no credit cards required