Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.eown.io/ (the “Website”).
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) are a legal agreement that explain the terms and conditions that all visitors, users, clients and customers (“You”, or “Your”) must comply with when using the Website. By using the Website, You agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.eown.io/. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY because it affects Your rights and liabilities under the law. By using or accessing https://eown.io, You confirm that You have read and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. If You do not agree with this Agreement, You cannot use or access the Website.
These Terms and conditions are governed by the law of Washington, USA.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all agreements:
“Company,” “Us,” “We,” and “Our” refers to EOwn.
“Content” is the information displayed on https://eown.io including without limitation text, data, code, images, photographs, graphics, software, designs and any other materials that are available on the https://eown.io.
“Invoice” is a list of the Goods sent or the Services We provide to You, detailing individual amounts of Goods or Services plus a sum total.
“Party” refer to either You, or Us, or any other party to this Agreement. “Parties” refer to both You and Us.
2. User Rights and Responsibility
2.1 Acceptable Use
- EOwn will not be held liable should the website be unavailable for any amount of time.
- You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of your passwords and usernames. EOwn has the right to terminate or suspend your username and password should we suspect non compliance by you.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Our name or trademarks without Our express written consent.
2.2 Prohibited Use
While using our service the following terms must be adhered to:
- To transmit or send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material in any form.
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt Our servers in any way that could cause harm to https://eown.io.
- Distribute any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to: (a) disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Website, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment used in connection therewith; or (b) damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
2.3 Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us via email: email@example.com